Colour Sequence Game| #colours #blocks #kindergarden #toddlers #teamwork #shapes #building #sequence

In this video we learn about the color sequence game, introducing 3 types of #Activities those are:
1- Color sequence game:
It shows how we will follow the colour #sequence and place the #blocks accordingly we can't dodge the colors, find and place the color
2- Shapes colour sequence :
Different shapes which has similar #colors find the correct #shape, colour and place the correct color and shape on the paper
3- Buidling Blocks activity:
As we know this activity is a bit technical, once a child knows that they have too build a block ( building) from Bottom too top not the other way around they have understood the concept this game of sequence.
Colour Sequence Game| #colours #blocks #kindergarden #toddlers #teamwork #shapes #building #sequence
Coloured Blocks

Colour Sequence Game| #colours #blocks #kindergarden #toddlers #teamwork #shapes #building #sequence
Colour sequence 
Colour Sequence Game| #colours #blocks #kindergarden #toddlers #teamwork #shapes #building #sequence
Blocks activity


Thank you so much for watching #ClassroomByAnam videos, Go subscribe to my YouTube channel go follow my socials below

Instagram: https://instagram.com//classroom_by_anam
Facebook:
fb.me/classroombyanam
My previous video :

10 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this game. it looks fun for the kids and teaches and stimulates their minds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the effort I put in...keep watching my videos and reading my blogs

      Delete
  2. Super fun and challenging game for kids, this is perfect for their home education. I just remembered how I love building blocks when I was little, your vid is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback, I am glad you love the video, will surely make more of them and yes blocks are the most interesting toy for the kids and do follow my YouTube channel and do you a blog? Do send me the link

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the ideas! I will have to try this in the classroom with my 3 year old students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and I am glad that my activities will help educate your students :) do take pictures and tag them on my instagram page: @ classroom_by_anam
      My facebook page link is on the top

      Delete
    2. Your welcome :) I am glad that my ideas are helping you too educate your 3 years old students in school, please share pictures by tagging them on my Instagram: classroom_by_anam
      Or
      FAcebook page link is on the top

      Delete
  4. Great idea to teach kids and make it interesting to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. building bella mare williams island For Sale

    ReplyDelete

How to make a circle time| Learning board| Calender for Preschoolers and Kindergarten

 Assalamualaikum! Everyone in this Blog post I will be  sharing how you can teach your kids read a calendar during circle time. So a Learnin...